SC - Re: SC Oysters getting way OT

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 14:56:41 PST 1997

<<  On the other hand there are 'farm oysters'. This little
 delicacy, described by Roald Dahl in _My Uncle Oswald_ comes in pairs,
 two to each male lamb.  >>

They have a flavor slightly reminiscent of liver and a texture not unlike
sweet breads. I will eat them if served but did not find them particularly
memorable enough to seek them out.

Ras