SC - Re: Testicles

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 15:10:25 PST 1997

<< Anyone know of a period recipie? I've had these fried, more or less
 straight of the lamb, but with the recent years things have changed
 (i.e. immigration form other parts of the world) such that it might be
 possible to obtain enough of these to serve at a feast...

 /UlfR >>

I would think that any period recipe calling for "numbles" or "by only a mere
stretch" garbage would work. I'll try and get the time to look up something
specific.

Ras