[none]

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Dec 5 13:07:51 PST 1997

Charles,
Can you send up your address? I've been mailing to you by replying to your
messages. By the way, yes, in the US, the phrase can have similar
connotations, depending on context, and I use it because of the double
entendre. One of my favorite methods of using humor is to say something
which, on the face of it, is perfectly straight-forward but having another
meaning entirely. One of the nicer things about the net is that I can
chuckle to my heart's content and not give myself away, no matter how
outrageous something I say may be.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,