SC - Feast Budgets

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 19:33:13 PST 1997

<< What are folks feeling about fees for kitchen staff? >>

Well, this topic has been discussed before but my personal opinion which is
NOT the policy of the shire is that kitchen people are recreating the middle
ages the same as fighters or dancers or any other person who comes to play. We
charge the other players so why not kitchen staff? Sure kitchen staff works
long and hard but so don't the fighters, etc. The work itself is irrelevant.
However, I see no problem in reducing or eliminating FEAST fees for those who
have little or no chance to participate in it.

Ras