SC - a short "feast"

Philip & Susan Troy troy at spambegone.asan.com
Mon Dec 8 06:44:29 PST 1997

jeffrey s heilveil wrote:

> Since we have been posting, I threw together three items last night for
> the Baronial holiday party.  Two are from "Ein Buch von guter speise" and
> one was sent to me via Charles Ragnar, which I heard passages read from
> the Christian Bible that had more or less the same recipie.  Along those
> lines, I am desperately trying to get a hold of one Alia Atlas, a SCAdian
> at MIT to get her go ahead to use these recipies at my dessert feast.  I
> emailed her about a week ago... Anyone know anything about her?

She's Mistress Caterina Sichlingen Von Nurnberg (spelling approximate!)
and lives in the Barony of Carolingia, EK. I believe, though, she no
longer works at MIT. What address did you use?

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at spambegone.asan.com

Sentient beings should remove the "spambegone." portion of our address
before replying.