SC - Finishing the "Bull"

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Mon Dec 8 08:49:15 PST 1997

Well,
You never know- going back to the Rocky Mountain Oysters, there's an old
joke about the man who goes to the bullfight every Sunday, then to the
restaurant adjacent to the ring for RMOs.  One sunday, he complains to
the waiter " Sir, these are not up to your normal standards, they are
simply unacceptable, they are dry, tasteless and tiny." The waiter,
giving him a long, sober look, answers back "Senor, you know, sometimes
the bull wins..."
Hugs & pinches from Angelique (jockeying for a position near the hot
tub, without getting too near the edge of the rock.)