SC - clary sage-source

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 14:08:37 PST 1997

<<
 Here is a source for clary sage seeds/plants. I have not dealt with this
 company so I do not know anything about them. You will notice an 800 number
 for customer service so you can call and ask questions about pricing, etc.
 ;-):
  SEEDS BLÜM
 HC 33 BOX 2057
 BOISE, ID 83706
  Orders: 1-800-528-3658
 Customer Service: 1-800-742-1423
 Fax: 1-208-338-5658

 Ras

     A number of seed catalogs carry this. One that I'm very fond of is
Nichol's Garden Nursery. They do have a website
(http://www.pacificharbor.com/nichols/), but, frustratingly, you seem only to
be able to order a catalog or *from* the catalog online, *not* look through
the catalog! I believe that they have live plants of clary, as well.
     Another place that I *think* has dried clary is Frontier Herbs. Again,
they have a large and informative website--but the catalog it's self is not
online! (My mom has *my* catalog, or I'd check it.) For what it's worth, their
address is:
                  http://www.frontierherb.com/homepage.html
      They are a great source for a huge number of items, but they only sell
their bulk herbs by the pound. :-( Maybe if you were doing these for an event
you'd need that much, otherwise.........try to find some friends to split it
with you? Or convince a local healthfood store that they *would* sell the rest
of the pound and let them order it? It sounds like it would be good for
potpourri or bath mixes..........

     Ldy Diana