SC - SC-SHORT BREAD AS

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Dec 9 17:16:55 PST 1997

                      RE>>SC - SC-SHORT BREAD AS                   12/9/97

<snip>
<< . I am not sure where the reference to
 *pound cake* is coming from. >>

I strongly suspect, that Cariadoc is making reference to the redacted form
ofthe recipe which he feels has been redacted using the same proportions
ofingredients that you would use when preparing pound cake. And that if this
<snip>

Oh- okay, I can see that, I just did *not* get the connection.
mental misfire.
- -brid