SC - SC-SHORT BREAD AS

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Dec 10 00:28:56 PST 1997

At 5:16 PM -0800 12/9/97, Marisa Herzog wrote:
>                      RE>>SC - SC-SHORT BREAD AS                   12/9/97
>
><snip>
><< . I am not sure where the reference to
> *pound cake* is coming from. >>
>
>I strongly suspect, that Cariadoc is making reference to the redacted form
>ofthe recipe which he feels has been redacted using the same proportions
>ofingredients that you would use when preparing pound cake. And that if this
><snip>
>
>Oh- okay, I can see that, I just did *not* get the connection.
>mental misfire.
>-brid

Ras is being too generous, and it was my mental misfire. The redaction
sounded like something vaguely in the direction of pound cake, and at that
point I had forgotten that it was shortbread, not poundcake, that was the
object being searched for. Too much posting too late at night.

David Friedman
Professor of Law
Santa Clara University
ddfr at best.com