SC - 12th Night feast me

Philip & Susan Troy troy at spambegone.asan.com
Wed Dec 10 09:24:49 PST 1997

re Sir Gunthar's 12N feast menu:

Gunthar, it sounds great!

As for your reservations about whether it is somewhat more period than
some other Ansteorran feasts, and whether it is or isn't as period as
you'd like it to be, I can only say you seem to be excessively
goal-oriented. I feel this game is process-oriented.

This isn't going to be the last feast you ever cook, is it? If this one
is perfect, what can you do to equal it, or top it, next time? Once
everything is exactly the way you want it, where's the fun?

It sounds as if you've got a fine feast going there. Just remember
(slushy cliche coming here, but not inappropriate) you  can reach the
stars as easily in small steps as you can in one leap.

Adamantius, unused to such slobbery, sentimental claptrap (sorry!)
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at spambegone.asan.com

Sentient beings should remove the "spambegone." portion of our address
before replying.