SC - Castration - OT (p

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Dec 11 08:46:37 PST 1997

                      RE>>SC - Castration - OT (p                  12/11/97

<snip>
> -brid
> (can I come in under the rock? it's scary out here!)

Well. Margali was here first, so I guess her word weighs more, but I vote for
your entry, if you will bring in some pastry & a couple of logs for the hot
tub...
Angelique
<snip>

"It's lo-og, it's lo-og, it rolls down stairs alone or in pairs...it's better
than bad it's good"
- -brid
(singing off key and totting a stack of logs with a pink bakery box full of
bearclaws, eclairs and lavender shortbread)