SC - Birthdays-silly

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 19:40:29 PST 1997

<< we don't generally do birthdays much on this
 list, but I'd like to mention that two subscribers had birthdays
 within the past couple of days: >>

True. Happy Birthday, subscribers. :-)

I think we don't do birthdays because it never came up. Perhaps we
should.....it would add a nice "homey" touch. :-)

You know.....along with the goose decorations and the bundles of drying
herbs.....listening to the rooster crow on a crisp winter morning and suddenly
realizing what an especially important day it is, you rush off to your
computer, leaving your buckwheat pancakes and sausages unattended to say
"Happy Birthday, SCA-Cook! :-)".

And, smelling the burning pancakes, you rush back to the kitchen, throw open
the door  to clear the smoke, curse the damn rooster for making so much noise
and, forgeting about breakfast, slowly drag yourself to the bedroom to
practice 45 degree angles just like Martha Stewart does on your sheets as you
make the bed.......<sigh> What a wonderful life! :-0

Oh...BTW, did I forget to mention it? Happy Birthday! :-)

Ras (6-14-53. :-) :-P)