SC - Re: OOP: Disgusting recipes

Deborah J Hammons aldyth at juno.com
Sat Dec 13 10:07:40 PST 1997

Two years ago I was in our local mall, and the local library had seen fit
to staff a booth with the "Twelve Books of Christmas".  In it were two
cook books.  These books were suggested reading/purchase for children of
about the sixth grade.  I bought the two cookbooks.  They feature such
delicacies as Vomit Vinagrette (Green goddess dressing), Cat Litter
Casserole, Worm Burgers, Chuckies Upchuck (You start with cream of
mushroom soup, and creamed corn as the base), Diaper Dump Porridge,
Hairball salad, Magottini Alfredo.  If anyone cares to have the recipes,
or the book names, etc.  Let me know.

Aldyth