SC - More Bargain Books

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 14 13:34:58 PST 1997

Greetings!  I don't know how many live near a Borders Outlet but this
national chain now has remaindered Elizabeth David's _English Bread and
Yeast Cookery_ for $14.99.  Waverly Root's _Food_ is now down to $6.99.
 And of course, wouldn't you know, I already bought these books at
their regular prices! I wonder who needs one for a holiday gift???

Alys Katharine