SC - Greetings!

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 15 05:18:21 PST 1997

Greetings and Welcome!!
Along the same lines as Isabelle, I have a few periodicity questions (as
always):

1) is crustless bread period?  If so does someone have a recipe (so if all
else fails I cut it off)?

2) either way, could somone throw some softish bread recipes my way?

3) I don't suppose that anyone knows if Challah is period?  Or when the
first documented Challah was made???

Were I a cat, curiousity would have had all nine lives a long time ago,
Bogdan