SC - Grape juice inquiry-calrification

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 13:23:15 PST 1997

<<
 I was not trying to be critical of the variety of grapes the juice was made
 from . I have been looking for a source for concentrated grape juice from Old
 World varieties of grapes for several years and tho't perhaps that my search
 was finally over. Oh weel, back to the quest. ;-)

 Ras

     Don't worry, I didn't take it amiss at all! It was a point I hadn't even
thought of--at the time I was having enough trouble just finding the frozen
concentrate cheap enough to fit the budget! But I *really* like the idea
another gentle posted of using the concentrates intended for winemaking. Never
used them, so it hadn't crossed my mind. Those who have used them, how do they
compare in taste and price to the frozen concentrates? Are they very sweet or
fairly tart? Do they have a "cooked" taste? Would they make a good beverage
without the fermentation? Inquiring minds, etc.......... ;-)

      Ldy Diana