SC - Grape juice inquiry

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 20:54:33 PST 1997

<<
 May I enquire as to the source of white grape juice concentrated that is not
 Concord grapes which are New World? Such information would be most welcome.
 Thanks in advance.

 Ras >>
Actually, Welch's 100% white grape juice concentrate is from Niagra grapes.  I
(of course) do not know if they are New World, but from the name, I do not
hold out any great hopes.

Tyrca