SC - Pleyn Delit question

Tue Dec 16 07:21:51 PST 1997

The 1976 edition is the first edition.  I'm not sure when the 2nd
edition was originally issued, but it is currently in print from the
University of Toronto Press.  I had one of the 1976 editions, but it
grew legs, so I'm going to replace it with the current version.  $17.95
list price in paper.

Bear