SC - documentation--longer answer

Varju Varju at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 09:02:49 PST 1997

That was a beautifully written response Anne, that contains some very good
points.

Another reason to ask for documetation here is that some of us are stuck where
there is no really good library.  For me the closest two good libaries are 45
miles away (one south, one west).  Weather concerns keep me from going to
either right now, so often is is easier to turn to this forum to ask a
question.

Noemi