SC - The Seven Deadly Sins

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 16 13:55:05 PST 1997

Hello there!

My suggestion to you regarding any serious study of the Seven Deadly
Sins is this: before you do anything else, you need to immediately go
and watch the Peter Cook / Dudley Moore film "Bedazzled", which, for
those poor uninitiates who aren't up on these things, is an updated
(well, to the late 1960's, anyway) version of the story of Faust. It
should be available on video.

Daniel Serra wrote:

> Some friends and me are planning to throw a party themed after the seven
> deadly sins, andd I plan to bake or make at this party cakes,pies or
> flarns each which is slightly allegorical to each deadly sin. and my
> interest in medieval cooking forces me in that direction to search for
> inspiration.

As I recall each of the seven deadly sins was a character in the film. I
do remember Raquel Welch as lust (with a distinct Georgia peach drawl).

Adamantius