SC - "first catch your peacock

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:24:11 PST 1997

Courtesy of Amazon.com:
Bobby Freeman has also wrote "Good Food From Wales",
and I presume it's not full of senseless blubbering.

Good Food from Wales
by Bobby Freeman
List: $24.95
Our Price: (this is not a commercial)
Availability: This title usually ships within 2-3 days.
Please note: we cannot guarantee delivery of this item by
December 24. Visit the Gift Center for books with 24-hour
availability.

Hardcover, 332 pages
Published by Hippocrene Books
Publication date: May 1, 1997
ISBN: 0781805279

Synopsis:
With over 260 recipes, this book is the definitive guide to Welsh food
and customs through the centuries. Introductory chapters trace the
evolution of important Welsh foodstuffs: cereals, cheese and butter,
poultry and eggs, meat, fish, and fruits, flowers, and vegetables.
Later chapters include recipes for traditional favorites like
Blackberry Bread Pudding, Welsh Salt Duck, and Trout with Bacon.