SC - novice requests

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Thu Dec 18 10:53:25 PST 1997

>2.  Y'all have fun with a new/old thread on mead, I'm looking for a good
>recipe other than mix honey w/ water and yeast, go away for 11 months.
>
>HOWZAT? Puck
>

>Try these files in the BEVERAGES section of Stefan’s Florilegium:
>
>brewing-msg       (14K) 12/30/96    General brewing info and sources.
>mead-msg         (113K)  8/ 5/96    Making mead. Honey based alcoholic
>beverage.
>
>HOWZAT? Stefan li Rous

Hello!  You'll find 2 documented short mead recipes on my site:
http://www.alcasoft.com/renfrow/sample.html
plus links to other mead sites on my links page:
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html

I've gathered together about 100 documented historic mead recipes in my
book, "A Sip Through Time", as well as recipes for beer, cider, wine, etc.

HTH,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
renfrow at skylands.net
Recipes"