SC - Lamb!!! (and kids)

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Dec 18 11:23:54 PST 1997

Margali,

I'm referring to the high percentage of prolapsed uteri. With pigs, you
have an occasional sow who lies on her piglets, or tries to eat them, but
modern pens generally prevent that. I don't even try to talk to my vet
during lambing around here unless it's an absolute emergency.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

I don't remember much in the way of work with my sheep other than
: lugging bales of hay and the occasional bag of mash, though i will
: confess to teaching them to catch tossed apples and pears simply because
: it was fun to watch them play.
: margali
: