SC - Re: OOP: Disgusting recipes

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Sun Dec 21 21:10:37 PST 1997

Whilst hanging out in Australia for my whole life, I have not eaten
wichity grubs. But I have eaten moths (cooked) and green ants (raw). And
plenty of other things besides. When I was a young lad I went to Japan,
and was served raw fish for breakfast (horror of horrors. Now I love it)

But when I was offered kumiss, which I tried, it tasted like off milk. It
may have been a very ordinary batch of course.