SC - Goat Recipe

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 18:53:02 PST 1997

<< approximately how much meat does one get from two goats, please?? >>

aproximately 20-30 lbs. For the purpose of experimentation it would safe to
assume that each person recieved approximatel 1/4 lb. of meat more or less....

Since I showed up at the event with the goat meat already done and "eyeballed
it, so to speak, a good place to start would be a half onion per lb of meat. I
wrote things down for the recipe as I went along having only the original (
which I will post when I find it.) to work from at the event. Sorry for the
mass recipe. :-)

Ras