SC - saffron-VERY LONG

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Wed Dec 24 02:20:49 PST 1997

> << Just
>  how big
>  > *is* this glen of yours, anyway? ;-)
>  >
>  >      Ldy Diana
>  226 acres.  Ithink I can fit it in.
>
>  grins, Puck
>  ============================================== >>
>      Woof! I think I could live on that sized spread, yes indeedy.
Planning
> any events there yet, m'lord? Not that I stand much chance of straying
that
> far afield, but still............  ;-)
>
>      Ldy Diana

Ummmmm...no, not yet.  Right now I'm concentrating on retiring from the
Navy, Building the house, barn, brewery etc.  But once settled and such,
y'all come visit, feast, revel, tease Brandu, y'know, anything and
everything should be possible in such a place with such a name :-)

Regards, Puck