SC - Medieval groups in Britain.

DUNHAM Patricia R Patricia.R.DUNHAM at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Dec 30 08:30:00 PST 1997

I'll take the same route, just in case, sorry for off-topic...

I don't know much English geography, but this is a more recent listing,
with things sounding possibly southerly given with more detail... from
theJan 98 Dragons Tale:

Egaill, Shire - Scotland
Flintheath, Shire - East Anglia
Harpelstane - Scotland

Insula Draconis, shire - "SW england" -- seneschal in Didcot
Oxvordshire; shire web page http://www.soton.ac.uk/~roy/sca/

Pont Alarch - London

Seven Deans, Incip Shire - "E & W Sussex" -- seneschal in Newhaven, East
Sussex,  http://www.pavilion.co.uk/users/hadesign

(and Lough Davanree in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary... but that's somewhere
else, 8-))

good luck!
Chimene
(former kingdom chronicler and semi-compulsive librarian type... we are
currently subscribed to all the old kingdom newsletters; gave up on OZ,
and haven't picked up the newest two yet...)