SC - Oysters

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:37:24 PST 1997

I must say I am most surprised.  I have ne'er had a problem finding fresh
oysters in the MidWest and I have lived here near all my life.  Which
state in this gracious union has proven a lack of class?????  If it is
truly a problem, come to the Festival of Maidens in January and I will
personally see that you supplied with Oysters.  Life without seafood would
be...  well, Kosher, but unbearable.

Your servant,
Bogdan din Brasov