SC - desserts (was re: key lime pie and re: ladies and gentles)

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Dec 5 11:22:14 PST 1997

Angelique and Robert both asked for a repost of the (OOP) Key Lime Pie recipe, and I will be more than happy to do so as soon as I have dragged it kicking and screaming from the evil clutches of my hard drive...

Also, Bogdan din Brasov asked for period desserts:

> I would love your favorite items, along with
> instructions and sources, and in return, I would be more than happy to
> display your name with the menu at Troll.

I will be happy to post my version of Countess Talitha's Individual Hand-Rolled Baklava on two conditions:  One, if someone can affirm that baklava is period; and Two, if Talitha doesn't mind...   ;-)

I for one will be thrilled to see a few period dessert recipes coming through.  I almost always end up bowing to public pressure and doing chocolate, instead of coming up with something real...

	- kat (a shameless dessertoholic)

"Live, live, live!  Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

          - Auntie Mame