SC - Request for documentation

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Dec 8 07:55:28 PST 1997

Good day all,

I would like to do mashed parsnips and carrots for my 12th Night feast but
I don't have any documentation for it. I'm pretty sure a carrot/parsnip dish
is period but I would prefer having a source for it.

BTW, I just about have my 12th Night menu finalized. I'll publish it here
after I get a couple more items checked out.

Yers,

Gunthar