SC - Pastilles Problem

Philip & Susan Troy troy at spambegone.asan.com
Tue Dec 9 09:56:43 PST 1997

Morgan wrote:

>         Um,  didn't make myself too clear . . . .the big problem is getting the
> wax paper I used for a lining away from the candy.
> I have discovered that hot dry scissors will cut the stuff,  but it's that
> wax paper lining that's my main problem at this point.
> Maybe if I freeze the stuff . . .???

Oh. How about flipping it over, waxed paper side up, and hitting it with
a blow dryer for a minute or so, in strategic spots? Maybe even an iron,
with a piece of cloth in between, of course...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at spambegone.asan.com

Sentient beings should remove the "spambegone." portion of our address
before replying.