SC - Grape juice inquiry

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 04:16:36 PST 1997

I deleated the origonal message because I wasn't going to get involved. But if
you REALLY require an Old World Grape juice source, I suggest you check out a
brewing supply store, they have lots of types of concentrated grape juice for
making specific wines.

Now, would somebody give me a comercial source for apples that are a period
type, grown without pesticides or commercial fertilizer. Also for the
particular type of beef used in period?

We do the best we can with what we have.... and to quote a character in a
"Lady Tudor Glitz" cartoon, telling people things aren't period isn't
period....