SC - sauces (cameline, etc.)

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 20:12:31 PST 1997

<<  The sauces I'm choosing are all from Pleyn Delit.  >>

Since I don't know what version of Pleyn Delit you have, I can only offer the
opinion that the recipes contained in the 2nd edition are very palatible. Some
of the items in the 1st edition are not so good tho'. :-) Methinks that you
could use these recipes without fear of producing anything too yucky to eat.
Perhaps you could find a few moments to  make a cut down version of one of
them and if it turns out OK go with it and the other one you have in mind.

The best advise is, of course, to pre-do all the recipes in a feast unless
your sure of the quality of the redaction or have the inate ability to know
what a recipe will taste like from reading it. :-)

Ras