SC - Pleyn Delit question

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 17:09:30 PST 1997

<< Actually, I am disappointed in the most recent edition of Pleyn Delit.
 Some of the recipes do not have the original recipe along with it. The
 earlier editions do.  There may have been some corrections done in the
 second edition but again, not including the original recipe along with
 the translation disappointed me.

 Meadhbh

My apologies for ommiting this tidbit. You are certainly correct, M'Lady. The
revised recipes , however, where so much closer to  how I would have done them
that I inadvertently skipped over the missing documentation, having it readily
on hand from the first edition. Sorry. :-)

Ras