SC - sauces (cameline, etc.)

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Thu Dec 18 09:25:59 PST 1997

>	Since I don't have time (or money) to do a trial run, I wanted to get
>some feedback from those of y'all who have done this before.  The sauces
>I'm choosing are all from Pleyn Delit.  I am doing sauce Cameline (#48),
>the garlic-pepper sauce, and the Very Good Sauce (red wine sauce) for
>poultry which is, I think, #58 or #59.

My cooks guild has made the garlic-pepper and cameline sauces. We had a
sauce making meeting in November and made 9 sauces from various sources.
We liked the garlic-pepper sauce ok although I like Caridoc's Garlic
Walnut sauce better. We like the cameline sauce very much but decided it
wouldn't go well with beef but would be excellent with pork.

Baroness Clarissa di Firenze
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra