SC - Mutton and thanks

Kimi b 2 Kimib2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 14:52:49 PST 1997

<< Mutton is a meat I would like to serve sometime but I have never bee able
 get it. ;-) Whenever I ask my butcher about he just laughs and shakes his
 head. The supermarket meat cutter's are , of course, absolutely worthless
when
 it comes to 'requests'. Where does one get mutton in N. Central Pa.? Is it
 necessary to go to the livestock auction and buy it on hoof? Any tho'ts would
 be most welcome

at least that way you can be sure of getting LAMB! Rumours here in Illinois
are that if you order lamb, you'll get goat...and its legal to sell it that
way...

kimib2