SC - Stew/Soup

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Dec 22 07:31:44 PST 1997

Conchobar asked:

So,
in lieu of asking for a period recipe for this greek lentil soup,
I was wondering if anyone had a tasty redaction for a lentil stew/
soup dish that they had tried for a group of people?

There is this file in the FOOD section of Stefan’s Florilegium, but
none of the recipes mentioned in it are lentil soups or stews. However,
if you are not set the soup having lentils you might find a recipe or
two in there that you would like.

soup-msg          (42K) 11/10/97    Medieval soups. Cooking soups at events.
                                       recipes.

If others give recipes for a medieval lentil soup, I will be adding
them to this file.

Stefan li Rous