SC - Mongols

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Dec 22 12:21:00 PST 1997

Anne said:

Conchobar says:
        Ok, I foolishly agreed to make a soup/stew for our event in March.

Me too!   It's the first time I've volunteered for such a thing.  The
title of the event is "Cossaks, Mongols & Huns" and I don't have to stick
to the theme, but it would be nice.  Anyone have an idea what Cossaks,
Mongols or Huns ate?

You might take a look at this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:

rec-Mongol-msg    (18K)  9/21/95    Recipes for Mongol food.

It’s been a while since I created this file, so I don’t know how accurate
the info might be, but it may have some referances.

There is also this file in the BEVERAGES section:
kumiss-msg        (19K) 10/31/97    Mongol drink made from mare's milk.

Stefan li Rous
RSVE60 at email.sps.mot.com