SC - well, since this se

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Dec 23 09:06:50 PST 1997

                      RE>SC - well, since this seems to be aÉ      12/23/97

<snip>
I was asked by a dear friend, who is autocratting 12th night, to put together
a buffet lunch for her household.  Here's my menu:
<snip>

Well I know who I will be stalking at 12th nite!!  oh wait a minute... holiday
break actually gives me the day before 12th nite to cook instead of work!  woo
hoo!
Anastasia's lunch is safe!
- -brid ;)