SC - Semi-Rant Re: MMMM, good holiday food!

Varju Varju at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 08:19:47 PST 1997

<< Adamantius, whose Christmas Eve dinner at his mother-in-law's house
 included a soup made with winter melon and frog's legs, both chicken and
 duck served with the heads on, or at least on the platter, and excellent
 whole barbecued prawns with a ketchup-based sauce. >>

And here I thought we had an unusual dinner last night:  Hungarian goulash
(German version), spatzle, and rotkohl, followed by thumbprint cookies, peanut
brittle, and fudge.

Of course unusual was the thanksgiving where we ate that because Mom was sick
and didn't want to mess with a turkey. . .

Noemi