SC - Smalls

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Sun Dec 28 02:34:03 PST 1997

> Of course, m'lord Puck, you must not forget that smalls over 18 mths.
become
> tough . Thankfully at that age they can be taught to drag pieces of wood
> the campfire......
>
> Ras

Actually, when seeking smalls from my local provender, I tend to be more
concerned with whether or not they were walking than their actual age.  I
find that, once they start walking the meat does indeed become tough.  Of
course, we all know that they are best when breast fed and less than
crawling age;-)

Regards, Puck