SC - RE: Hardly Anyone eats lamb...???

Varju Varju at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 16:23:16 PST 1997

<< Yep.  This is the Johnson County War, where the Wyoming Cattleman's
 Association decided to exterminate the "rustlers" (small non-Association
 ranchers). >>

Thought so, but my memory of Wyoming history is shaky at best, for evey area
except for the Big Horn Basin, which was my Grandmother's interest.  Someday I
may even write up the article she was researching there at the end. . .

Noemi