SC - Re: AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Tue Jan 28 06:59:28 PST 1997

>Puck,
>
>I realize that in our organization, older is better, but is there a
>reason why you just sent out a post dated 1/27/97?
>
>I couldn't have watched a cooking show tonight anyway. Game 4 of the
>Series, you know.
>
>'Lainie

Why dearest 'Lainie, I was feeling neglected when I posted this because you
haven't criticised me since everyone was off to War, so I intentionally let
the battery on my 'puter run down and then sent this post to the list.

I couldn't have watched the world series myself, there's just something
about athletes that go on strike that turns my stomach even more than
charlatan period cooks.  The athletes I enjoy watching drive faster when
they want more money. :-)

pass the salt please, Puck