SC - period cooking

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Wed Jan 29 01:03:08 PST 1997

>I guess what you're driving at, is how do you know if you're moving in
>the "right" direction, and how do you push yourself in that direction?
>Those are difficult questions. You'll note that I tried to arrange a
>time and place to discuss that over immoderate quantities of Scotch; I
>think it would be easier. At least until I start speaking in strange
>tongues, which those who've been on the list a while are aware tends to
>happen to me under the influence of a lot of uisgebaugh. Maybe I'll even
>call certain select peers wusses again.

Thats EXACTLY waht I'm driving at!  And Master A, I do not intend to dodge
our discussion over immoderate quantities of Scotch (and Bourbon), but truly
thought this discussion might benefit others as well as poor lil ole me :-).
As far as avoiding the issue, really?  I hadn't noticed..... ;-)

whistling, looking about innocently, Puck