SC - Re: Alcohol & the SCA

Aldyth@aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 14:55:27 PDT 1997

<< Another aspect is that I understand that in
   England, the growth season for gillyflowers is earlier than that for
   cherries, so unless either one or the other is preserved, it would be
   difficult. >>

As I am always looking for new additions to my herb garden, I was wondering
if you could post the variety of gillyflower you mention above? I am
currently growing Dianthus in my herb garden and the variety I have blooms
right up until they are cut down by frost if I keep the spent blossoms
picked. I am always looking for more "period" type  varieties and would find
this information invaluable. Thanks in advance.

Lord Ras
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.