SC - Redactions

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 19:46:14 PDT 1997

<<  hue and cry was so great, they had to take the bird off site to kill and
butcher it.

Just goes to show us that the gentles of the modern world have degenerated to
a point where out of sight out of mind has become a rallying call. I wonder
if those that objected were all vegetarians? If not, IMHO, they represented
the worst of hypocrites.
But then , of course we all know that those lovely turkeys all plastic
wrapped and cleaned at the supermarket grew on the turkey tree.

Lord Ras (who thinks the time is ripe for a butchering collegium)
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.