SC - Butchery-Apology Sort of

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sat Jul 12 12:19:13 PDT 1997

> It was pretty clear to me that your remarks were not in any way a
> condemnation of vegetarians, but of any militant vegetarians who might
> equate meat-eating in any form as gratuitous cruelty to animals. Much as
> I respect the convictions of those who avoid any foods or drinks for
> whatever reasons they may have, the fact is that there are some who
> would use any excuse to attempt to impose their views on others.

I thought the purpose of this list was to discuss cooking in the SCA,
not condemn people whom you don't like because of modern political
reasons? One of the nice things about the SCA is that I play with
lots of people I would never have met in mundane society. The fact
that we mostly avoid modern political arguments is a big plus.

- -- gb
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.