SC - Migraines-off subject of SCA cooking

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jul 14 08:12:33 PDT 1997

I'm not sure that migraine-trigger foods are necessarily off-topic for
anyone cooking for a large group of people.

Red wine is definitely a migraine-trigger for me and I generally limit
myself to a thimbleful once a week on Sundays.  :-)

I wouldn't change the way I redact a recipe or cook a feast to accomodate
this, but I'd certainly want to let people know so that they can avoid a
dish if necessary.

Kind of nice to know I'm not the only one who has to avoid the chianti.

Elaina

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.