SC - Allergies - again..

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon Jul 14 10:04:51 PDT 1997

It's also a good idea to pit them, if you want to, AFTER drying. The
idea is that the juice remains in the cherry while drying, and the extra
sugar and flavor aren't lost.

Adamantius
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.

   I don't mean to contradict an expert, but my directions call for  (and
   I've had good luck with) pitting them when they're half-dry.   You
   simply squeeze them a bit, and the pits pop right out.

   -  Aislinn

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.