SC - is there a Brewer's list?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jul 14 14:27:37 PDT 1997

NO you are not wrong, people with special needs and concerns should contact
those with authority to work out logistics so everyone can have a good
time.  You can not be expected to think of and accomplish every scenario
that could happen. That's why people need to understand if they have a
special need THEY are the ones responsible for THEMSELVES and must make the
effort.  My two cents...
Lucilla